Test • Inspect • Communicate • Correct
- Test and balance chemicals for pool/spa/water features
- Brush interior walls, steps, negative edge, grotto`s thoroughly
- Skim surface and bottom debris
- Vacuum bottom and steps as needed when in-floor cleaning systems or pool vacuums are overwhelmed by storms or seasonal debris
- Empty all skimmer and pump baskets
- Backwash filtration system as needed to ensure system efficiency, proper pressure, water clarity and filtration flow
- Run filtration equipment inspecting for leaks, early signs of trouble and proper functionality
- Verify adequate filtration run times are scheduled – advise if changes are recommended
- Communicate findings of chemistry or equipment issues found and recommendations for ensuring proper maintenance and longevity of equipment
- Pumps, filters, heaters, motors, in floor-cleaning system distributors/controllers, pool and spa light repairs, temperature sensors, spa side controllers, circuit boards, backwash valve replacements, re-plumbing PVC backwash lines, Aqualink, Intellitouch, EasyTouch relays, electronic actuators and sensor repairs, timers, etc.
Heaters, Filters, Pumps, Motors, Remote Control Systems – new and upgrades, In-Floor Cleaning Systems, Salt Cells, Salt Chlorine Generator Systems, Air blowers, Spa & Pool lights, Water Levelers, etc.
- Drain and acid wash pool, spa, negative edge basins, or water features
- Chlorine wash pool, spa, water features
- Coordinate descaling tile and pebble tec waterline with licensed vendors
- Referrals for pool surface and hardscape restorations with licensed contractors
- Quarterly salt cell cleanings / maintenance included for salt pools
- Semi-Annual filter cleanings, backwash valve lube and pump lube maintenance schedules maintained ensure compliance with manufacturer`s warranty guidelines - filter cleanings are billed separately from weekly services ~ they are performed at minimum two times per year, more if monsoons or dust storms dictate needs
- Maintain monthly log of pool chemistry tests for advising when total water hardness and or Cyanuric Acid levels require dilution via partial or full drains.